Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bookkeeping


Hello and welcome to Freelance Bookkeeper site.  I help self-employed, sole traders with their bookkeeping and HMRC self-assessments and small limited companies with all their bookkeeping, VAT returns, payroll and cash flow projections.  I am experienced at working in Accounts and Accounts-related businesses and understand what you need.
I’m Northwest Manchester based.I want you to be able to focus on doing what you do best – running your business.
You've possibly made your way here via a search engine or through word-of-mouth recommendation.  The reason doesn't really matter.  What matters is that you’re probably a self-employed, sole trader and have a problem with your bookkeeping.  You need some sense made of your receipts and books; and you need it fast.
First thing is not to panic.  Help is just an email away.
Second, contact me and I'll let you know exactly how I can help to get your books into shape; cost-effectively.  You don't have to visit.  You’re earning the money so I work round your schedule.  It can all be painlessly dealt with at a distance, using email, Royal Mail and the telephone.
If you’re self-employed, Sole trader, even VAT registered and have a year’s worth of receipts on a spike or in a drawer or a in collection of envelopes, it will normally take me a maximum of a week to get you sorted.
If you’re registered for VAT you need to be up-to-date every three months and once we’re up-to-date, I can normally turn that around for you inside a couple of days.
Please feel free to contact me for a confidential no-obligation assessment of your bookkeeping needs.  One thing I’m pretty sure of, is that my bookkeeping service is probably going to be cheaper and definitely more personal than using your accountant for the donkey work!
I don’t like to put my phone number onto the internet, so if you prefer to talk things over, send me an email with your number and I’ll call you when it’s convenient for you.

4 comments:

  1. Clearly written and really useful. I am glad you took the time to post this because it was extremely helpful.
    Cloud Bookkeeping Houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too want to thank you for this informative post.. Good one. I am really impressed that you took the initiative to clear some of the doubts related to accountancy. I found Sedulo very useful in terms of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bookmarked your blog page so that I can get back to it whenever I want. Wow! You sure can write. I do not have any strong skills like writing, graphics designing or developing programs. But I do have some soft skills that I have recorded and would like to sell. Do you think there will be buyers to buy what I am selling? I have uploaded my speech on `communication’ at Freelance Work From Home, Sell Online themes and a few such sites. Waiting to get orders…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow…can I really make money from home? What an idea and the best that I’ve heard in ages. Your website is cool and fun, and your blog is wonderful. I am very happy that I came across your write-up. Now, I am all set to take your advice and make my life worth living as a freelancer. Who would have thought that I am also an eligible candidate. I am sure to visit buy doodle online,money on the internet that are open to people like me. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete